Monday, February 23, 2009

Slumber Party Saturday Night






I went to a Slumber Party for sex toys and extras. It was at a woman's house that I only know online. So there were weird parts and fun parts. The party guests were all military wives and most of them were normal, but 2 were over the top. This one girl, maybe 19, was all over the place. Talking, going on and on, saying she was from NJ and the ghetto. Talking about slang words for black people, I don't know. She was sweet and not rude, but just too outgoing. The sales lady of course wants to promote selling the product so she gets more money. GUESS who decided to sell the stuff? Yep "Fiesty School" our made up names. If you have been to the party, we all choose a name. First name is first pet, last name is street we grew up on. So I was Suzy Sunnyview.

During the class/sales pitch we learn about sex toys, creams, games, books, you name it. I have hosted a party with a lesbian couple and been to others. I know how it goes, knew I wanted to buy some things and worth going. This poor girl, Feisty, didn't even know what libido meant, that we can have 3 orgasms, where the Gspot is (which I haven't found mine yet) and now she is a sales lady. It is $250 just to GET to sell the stuff. Her new husband of about 6 months is deployed, and she landed in Hawaii the same night. I bet her man is PISSED. How do you do sales when you don't know anyone? I am having that problem myself and I am a seasoned salesperson and haven't sold one item on the island yet with my product. I am kinda mad at the sales lady, bc she has to know what the girl is in for, yet she took the selfish way and not the conscience way.

As for Me, what did I buy? I bought Pleasure Wipes in Strawberry to see what they are all about. You can clean up before or after and have a girlie, fruity scent. I also bought a massage candle. You burn it for about 20 min, smells like Almond and then blow out the candle and use the oil. I am excited about that. It is less hot than real wax, has a great smell, won't stain the sheets and sets the mood. The final thing I bought was Bondage Tape, but only came in red. I was hoping for regular black. We get to experiment with it. Says it only sticks to itself and is reusable. So if you have some fun exercises to try, comment back.

I am still wanting a couple more things. One is a door swing for $50. Do you have one? Used one? Seems hard to get up in it. Is it worth the $$$. I want Bosom Buddies that is a sizzly, nipple cream but works well on lips, Basic Instinct pheromone-enhanced fragrance, and Double Our Pleasure Deluxe. This is a toy where he wears it as a cock ring. There is a bunny that touches her clit and a bunny for the Taint area. The whole thing is using 2 regular size bullets. So while he is inserted, and moving in and out, both partners feel the vibration and she gets the pleasure button, called Doorbell at this party, pushed with each thrust. I didn't buy it, bc going to see if MK would use it. We haven't used sex toys in sex before. I always just use them by myself, but am a little more open minded to add them in for added fun. So if you have this toy, tell me what you think. Give me a product review, in fact you can comment with review on any product by Slumber Parties. If you want to see their catalog, go to http://www.slumberparties.com/. I do hear that Adam and Eve website has some of the same items for cheaper.

1 comment:

  1. I can help you find your g-spot if you have misplaced it. ;)

    ReplyDelete